Oyeme con los ojos

Thursday, September 29, 2005

He descubierto que soy un felino con nostalgia

harold and joe
nothing ever gets in my way nothing ever get on my mind nothing ever makes me stop to think about nothing of the kind nothing ever loses me sleep nothing ever wins my heart nothing ever makes want to sing along nothing makes me want to start if i'm falling down a mountain and i pick myself up if i crash into an aspen i don't give a frightful look around if i am burning i put myself out i'm so completely full i scare the world all the world inside out just look around just look... nothing ever puts me out nothing ever pulls me in nothing ever makes me want to jump nothing makes me want to begin nothing ever gets me down nothing ever gets me uptight nothing ever makes me run around nothing makes me feel alright if i'm hanging from a big tree i cut myself down if i look into the sun i just don't make a sound if i swallow two galbanums i spit them right out i'm so completely full i scare the world, yeah all the world inside out just look around just look around just look around nothing ever gets in my way nothing ever gets on my mind nothing ever makes me stop to think about nothing of the kind harold and joe go go go harold and joe go go go sing but... -robert smith-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home